The Bread Line
No preservatives or any other additives are used
- wholemeal spelt with a dash of honey & oats
- fluffiest and most popular loaf, made with a pre-ferment & ‘white’ wheat flour, French yeast
- traditional French-style baguette with 12-hour ferment
- light rye flour, 10 seeds and grains
- the “white” loaf with 75% white/20% wholemeal/5% rye flours
- lowest in gluten content with 100% organic wholemeal spelt flour
- spelt/rye combination with sprouted seeds & grains, buttermilk & molasses
- fruit loaf with egg wash, organic wholewheat, spices, sultanas, figs, walnuts, & a dash of spice
Welcome to the The Uraidla Republic and Bakery!
Our mission here and at The Uraidla Hotel is to create wholesome, delicious meals and goods by sourcing the majority of our produce from our local region and state.
In sharing this mission, experienced bakers James & Katharine Katsarelias bring with them a knowledgeable and unique flair for authentic breadmaking.
Sharing this passion is a team of dedicated bakers, who use traditional ingredients, combinations and baking methods to create genuine, healthful products. All loaves are prepped and baked on-site.
With the exception of ciabatta, all loaves are sourdough with a 12-hour fermentation; and all are vegan-friendly, except our Fig & Walnut, and Honey Oat.